Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Achieving Optimum Health and Weight


Nurturing Traditions, Gut and Psychology Syndrome (GAPS), The Body Ecology Diet, BEDROK, PALEO Diet, etc. all have a lot in common.  All these dietary lifestyles teach building health through nutrition and dietary changes.  They all are very similar in many of their key points.  Reading books on these along with many other books on other health guidelines and information, I have come up with my own guidelines for diet and lifestyle that suites what I believe is the quickest and best way to get to optimum health & weight.  So far using my guidelines in the last couple months I've lost a much needed 45 pounds of weight that my body had been holding onto for many years.  In all the conflicting along with corresponding information I have read, my conclusion is that most common cause for all illness that lasts for an extended time period can be traced back to what I call "Leaky Gut Syndrome".  This includes all auto-immune diseases, all types of autism, along with psychological disorders, depression, asthma, and it can (but is not always) also be the reason why we get the common colds and flu's too.  My guidelines help us to defeat the source cause of all these ailments.  I am not a doctor and I cannot diagnose or treat anyone, but I am a mother of 3 beautiful children.  I have an auto-immune disease that has made me very aware of the fact that if I don't follow the healthiest way that I can while still enjoying life, then I might not be here for them much longer.  They need me, and I feel like I need to share what I learn and know so others can achieve greater health as well.  

No comments:

Post a Comment