Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Announcing: Hypno-Labor Video Class Coming!


I am excited to announce my new Hypno-Labor Video Class Series.  I am so excited to share this with you!  The videos are still in production and take quite a while to put together, but will be available soon.  Here is the way I am planning on having it work.  Whoever needs the class will pay for it and then get the classes which they can watch and re-watch as they feel its needed.  They will also get my awesome audio's to put on an ipod, cd, or computer to listen to daily.  Then, once a week I will have a webinar where everyone in the course that is able to attend can come and share their stories, get extra tips and tricks, and most importantly get more support from me personally as well as others in the same place.  I'm thinking for those that are able to come a once a month support party would be a great addition to this as well.  

Those of you who are interested in this... PLEASE either leave a comment or send me an email (at momof3livingsmartly@gmail.com).  I would love to hear from you and send you some tips and tricks for completely free.  Birth is such a magical thing to me and it is so fulfilling to me to help and give how I can.  

No comments:

Post a Comment