Thursday, February 13, 2014

The Healthiest Pizza in the World

I found the best pizza recipe!  It is paleo, gluten free, you name it.  Probably one of the healthiest ways of making pizza out there.  Best part, you really don't need to be too concerned with weight gain or nutrition on this one.  Eat as much as you want cause this one is both yummy and good for you!

-- Just an updated note.  I finished testing out this pizza and it tasted very good, but I surprisingly like my other recipe a little more for the crust which has ground flaxseed, fine small coconut flakes unsweetened, and egg.  This one just felt a little too cheesy for my taste buds, even though I love cheese, but on its behalf its my sister's favorite way to make pizza.  Its definitely worth trying cause it is really good and we all respond and like different foods a little differently from one another.




No comments:

Post a Comment