Monday, August 19, 2013

How do I use essential oils?

Frankly, there are hundreds of ways to experience essential oils.  They do a million different things and each one has a different complex molecular structure with different nutrients.  Here are a couple videos on how to actually use them to get those experiences.



The woman in this last video I want to share is Natalie Goddard, one of my team leaders and one of the creators of the doTerra Pro Success System & Support Community.  As I listen to her and watch her story I feel like I can very much relate to her.  She really is an amazing woman.  I'm excited to share her story with you through this video of how she found and uses her oils, and then those of you hoping for a sample of these exciting products are welcome to contact me and I'll get you the sample of what fits your needs best.



Now to get your free sample just contact me at momof3livingsmartly@gmail.com and I can answer any questions, set up a wellness consult, a zyto scan, or get you a free sample.

+Free samples are only for those who are not already IPC or Preferred Members in doTerra.
+doTerra products are not intended to treat, cure, or prevent disease.  Instead they give your body what it needs so that it can heal itself!

No comments:

Post a Comment